Wednesday, Oct. 16, 2019 | Jesuit's Knight Center | 12-1 p.m. Lunch & Program | Doors open at 11:15 a.m.
One of Jesuit High School’s most integral annual fundraisers is the Financial Aid Luncheon. This complimentary luncheon held in the Knight Center is a great way to learn about the impact of financial assistance for many Jesuit students and meet members of our community. Please join us for an hour of student entertainment and engaging speakers, including keynote Tim Boyle, President and CEO of Columbia Sportswear and JHS alumnus class of 1967.
We are grateful for your support of the 27% of students and families who receive more than $3.3 million in need-based financial aid.
Registration is now closed for the Financial Aid Luncheon.
Sponsors play a critical role in the Financial Aid Luncheon by helping to offset the cost of the luncheon and ensure all money raised before, during and after the event directly benefits our current and future students. We are grateful for their support.
- The Bernice Heffernan Family Foundation, with support from Pat & Tricia Heffernan
Circle of Hope
- Colleen & Werner Nistler
- Halton Family Foundation, Ted & Boni Halton, Tanner ‘98 & Robin Halton, Sarah Halton Sosnovec ‘00
- Oregon Community Foundation
Circle of Faith
- Desiree Baldocchi
- Andy & Nancy Bryant
- Josh & Kris Collins
- Dennis ’89 & Madeline Durkin
- Orange Torpedo Trips, Jim & Liz Crystal
- Lisa Scott & Ron Daniel, grandparents of Taj Scott ‘23
- Greg & Roxanne Specht
- Carl Spitznagel
Circle of Caring
- Marty & Deanna Hotchkiss-Agostinelli
- Beaverton Toyota
- Brian & Jill Faherty
- Karl & Shelagh Glaser
- Chris ’90 & Alicia Hotchkiss
- The Larner Family
- Tim & Gina O'Neill
- Quach Family Law, P.C.
- Perry & Michelle Sunderland
- Kris Wigger & Mimi Lettunich
- Nothing Bundt Cakes, Beaverton