Grad Night Party - Class 2018
Sunday, June 3, 2018 @ 8:30 pm - Monday, June 4, 2018 @ 4:00 am
This SUBSTANCE FREE ALL NIGHT GRAD PARTY is open to ALL JHS seniors in the Class of 2018. The party will begin at Jesuit at 8:30 pm on the evening of Sunday, June 3. Students will be transported by bus to an undisclosed off-campus venue and will return to campus on Monday, June 4, by 4:00 am. We ask that parents provide transportation to and from campus for the safety of the students. Students will not be allowed to leave their vehicles at Jesuit High School overnight.
The party fee of $100 will cover all costs for a safe and fun evening. Any family who needs financial assistance can confidentially contact Cindee Lehmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-291-5469. Please do not let financial concerns hold your student back from attending the party; our goal is to have 100% class participation.
Please read carefully the Grad Night Party Guidelines with your student. Both parents and students are required to sign the electronic form to guarantee it has been read and discussed.
We ask that the fee be paid and forms be filled out as soon as possible with a deadline of APRIL 4, 2018 (links to forms are below). We will be contacting each family we haven't heard from to ensure all students have an opportunity to participate.
LINKS AND RESOURCES
Pay the Party Fee and Student Agreement and Parental Consent Form (Note: please make sure your student's medical information is correct/updated with the school office; contact Susie Rall at 503-291-5495 or email@example.com to make any changes).
- Monday, January 29 - 7:00 pm Senior Parent Graduation Information Meeting (Moyer Theatre)
- Wednesday, March 7 - 9:30 am Senior Class Meeting
- Thursday, May 24 - 8:35 am Senior Awards Assembly
- Friday, May 25 - 11:00 am Senior Liturgy and Lunch
- Friday, June 1 - 10:00 am Senior Graduation Practice @ UP (Required)
- Saturday, June 2 - 5:30 pm Jesuit Baccalaureate Mass @ JHS
- Sunday, June 3 - 11:00 am Jesuit Commencement @ UP
- Sunday, June 3 - 8:30 pm Senior Grad Night Party
- If you have any questions about registration, please contact Ann Mepham at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-860-7495 or Laura Howe at email@example.com or 503-880-1298.
- If you have any questions regarding the Grad Night Party, please contact Erin Delaney at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-349-6510 or Simone Hodges at email@example.com or 503-539-3483.
- For graduation-related questions, contact Carol Wyatt at 503-291-5474 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Emily Hagelgans at 503-291-5480 or email@example.com.