Our Board of Trustees, in coordination with our Jesuit Leadership Team and our Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, has identified five key Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Strategic Initiatives for 2020-21 and Beyond.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Jesuit High School is committed to having a student body and faculty that represents and celebrates diversity and inclusion. We promote and encourage critical thinking, dialogue, understanding, and awareness. Jesuit embraces and is inclusive of ethnic, cultural, socio-economic, sexual orientation, religious and other diversity. Such diversity broadens our student and faculty educational experiences.
Para asistencia en español y traducción, envíe un correo electrónico a email@example.com.
Jesuit Community Conversations are a series of open forums designed to foster dialogue and spark awareness about issues that affect our school community, region, and world.
We unconditionally, unequivocally, and proudly state that BLACK LIVES MATTER. Period.
Each of our parent groups provides a unique and intentional space for parents to come together and share their unique experiences being part of the Jesuit community.
- Education & Advocacy
- 21-Day Ignatian Racial Equity Challenge
- Universal Apostolic Preferences
- DEI Events Calendar
Director of DEI
Brenda Cruz Jaimes
Associate Director of DEI
- Asian Student Union (ASU)
- Black Student Union (BSU)
- Latino Student Union (LSU)
- Social Justice Union (SJU)
- Diversity & Liberation Club (DLC)
- Diversity & Inclusion Student Council (DISC)
- Gender Sexuality Alliance (GSA)
- Junior States of America (JSA)
- Young Men of Color (YMC)
Student clubs meet 1-2 times per month
- September 15 to October 15 - Hispanic Heritage Month
- October 12 - Indigenous Peoples' Day
- October - Filipino American History Month
- November - Native American Heritage Month
- February - Black History Month
- March - Women's History Month
- April - Arab-American Heritage Month
- May - Asian-American/Pacific American Heritage Month