Jesuit Community Conversations are a series of open forums designed to foster dialogue and spark awareness about issues that affect our school community, region, and world.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Jesuit High School is committed to having a student body and faculty that represents and celebrates diversity and inclusion. We promote and encourage critical thinking, dialogue, understanding, and awareness. Jesuit embraces and is inclusive of ethnic, cultural, socio-economic, sexual orientation, religious and other diversity. Such diversity broadens our student and faculty educational experiences.
Para asistencia en español y traducción, envíe un correo electrónico a email@example.com.
We unconditionally, unequivocally, and proudly state that BLACK LIVES MATTER. Period.
Each of our parent groups provides a unique and intentional space for parents to come together and share their unique experiences being part of the Jesuit community.
- Education & Advocacy
- 21-Day Ignatian Racial Equity Challenge
- Universal Apostolic Preferences
- DEI Events Calendar
Director of DEI
Brenda Cruz Jaimes
Associate Director of DEI
- Asian Student Union (ASU)
- Black Student Union (BSU)
- Latino Student Union (LSU)
- Social Justice Union (SJU)
- Diversity & Liberation Club (DLC)
- Diversity & Inclusion Student Council (DISC)
- Gender Sexuality Alliance (GSA)
- Junior States of America (JSA)
- Young Men of Color (YMC)
Student clubs meet 1-2 times per month
- September 15 to October 15 - Hispanic Heritage Month
- October - Filipino American History Month
- October - LGBTQIA+ History Month
- November - Native American Heritage Month
- February - Black History Month
- March - Women's History Month
- April - Arab-American Heritage Month
- May - Asian-American/Pacific American Heritage Month
- June - Pride Month