As a Catholic and Jesuit community, we believe every human life is a gift from God, every human life is sacred, and the dignity of every person must be respected and protected. We are called to be men and women for and with others, and Catholic Social Teaching provides a framework through which we might discover how to live as people for others.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Jesuit High School is committed to having a student body and faculty that represents and celebrates diversity and inclusion. We promote and encourage critical thinking, dialogue, understanding, and awareness. Jesuit embraces and is inclusive of ethnic, cultural, socio-economic, sexual orientation, religious and other diversity. Such diversity broadens our student and faculty educational experiences.
Para asistencia en español y traducción, envíe un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Board of Trustees, in coordination with our Jesuit Leadership Team and our Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, has identified five key Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Strategic Initiatives for 2020-21 and Beyond.
We unconditionally, unequivocally, and proudly state that BLACK LIVES MATTER. Period.
Each of our parent groups provides a unique and intentional space for parents to come together and share their unique experiences being part of the Jesuit community.
- Education & Advocacy
- 21-Day Ignatian Racial Equity Challenge
- Universal Apostolic Preferences
- DEI Events Calendar
Director of DEI
Brenda Cruz Jaimes, MSW, LSSW
Associate Director of DEI
- Diversity & Inclusion Student Council (DISC)
- South Asian Culture Club
- Young Women of Color (YWC)
- Young Men of Color (YMC)
- Asian Student Union (ASU)
- Black Student Union (BSU)
- Latino Student Union (LSU)
- Gender Sexuality Alliance (GSA)
Student clubs meet 1-2 times per month
- September 15 to October 15 - Hispanic Heritage Month
- October - Filipino American History Month
- October - LGBTQIA+ History Month
- November - Native American Heritage Month
- February - Black History Month
- March - Women's History Month
- April - Arab-American Heritage Month
- May - Asian-American/Pacific American Heritage Month
- June - Pride Month