Winter Workout Registration Information:
- In order for athletes to participate in January/February workouts, parents and athletes must both register and sign a COVID-19 safety protocol form.
- Note: Even if you signed a similar form in the fall, all parents and athletes must sign a new form.
- Registration must be completed at least 24 hours before the first workout you intend to participate in.
- Ski Racing parents and athletes have already completed registration, so they do not need to fill it out again unless you are doing an additional sport.
- All pre-season workouts are optional, but with only one week of practice before the first games, participation in pre-season workouts is highly encouraged. For cut sports, cuts will be made on Day 2 of the official season. Online sign up for workouts and practices are now open.