Note: 8th grade families will be able to download some of these forms by logging into our application website. They will also be able to check their application status to see what forms Jesuit has received and which ones are still outstanding.
- 2018-19 JHS DRESS CODE FOR SHADOW DAYS
- PRINTABLE ADMISSIONS CHECKLIST
- ONLINE ADMISSIONS INFO
- PLACEMENT TEST INFO/ REGISTRATION FORM
- ADMISSIONS APPLICATION (2019-2020)
- SOLICITUD DE ADMISIÓN –EN ESPAÑOL (2019-2020)
- ADMISSIONS PARKING PERMIT
- CLASS OF 2023 FAMILY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- REQUEST FOR RECORDS FORM
- PRINCIPAL/ COUNSELOR RECOMMENDATION FORM
- MATHEMATICS RECOMMENDATION FORM
- ENGLISH RECOMMENDATION FORM
- LEARNING NEEDS PROFILE FORM
Teacher/Principal recommendations and school transcripts are required if you plan to apply to Jesuit High School. In order to request these recommendations and records from your current school, please click here.
Please solicit your recommendations/records soon to allow your school staff plenty of time to process your requests by their early February deadline. This link is sent via email to all students who take the Jesuit placement test or who submit an online application to Jesuit HS by the January application deadline.
Please be aware that the “application” referred to on this 3rd party website (SchoolAdmin) is NOT an application for admission to Jesuit, but allows you to request school records. In order to do so, you will be required to complete several steps as part of the process.
Those intending to apply to Jesuit must submit an admissions application no later than January 18, 2019 using their JHS admissions account. Financial Aid applications are also due on January 18.
Please feel free to contact the Admissions Office at (503) 291-5423 with any questions.