Open House, October 24, 2021
All interested students and their families are invited to attend! Discover our community and learn more about Jesuit education. In-Person Open House for 8th Graders is FULL with no registration available. Please register for our Virtual Open House using the Virtual Open House link below or clicking here.
8th Graders Only/In-Person Open House (REGISTRATION FULL - Please register for Virtual Open House):
- All 8th graders are invited to attend our in-person Open House on October 24 (by appointment, 1-5 pm)
- Campus tours led by Student Ambassadors
- Meet school leaders, program directors, and coaches
- Links to the Virtual Open House (11 am to 12:30 pm) will be provided to view info sessions and faculty presentations
- Información disponible en español
If you already have an Admissions Account, please pre-register through your check list for a tour time using the link below.
Admissions Account holders will receive a free gift at Open House check-in and will be entered into a drawing for a $100 Visa gift card. We encourage all interested 8th graders to create an Admissions Account before registering for Open House.
If you do not wish to create an Admissions Account, please pre-register for an Open House tour time using the link below.
All Ages/Virtual Open House Only:
- Interested families and students of all ages are invited to attend Jesuit's virtual Open House on October 24 from 11 am 12:30 pm. 8th graders who are unable to attend the in-person tours are invited to our Virtual Open House
- Information sessions
- Faculty presentations/Q&A
- Learn about what makes our school unique
- Some sessions will be recorded for later viewing. Faculty Q&A will not be recorded.