As a college prep school, we know that getting into college is not just about getting the grades; it is about being prepared for the work load. One of the most common comments we receive from alums is that the sheer amount of reading they must do is one of their biggest challenges in college. You will have to read a lot in college — and your professors will hold you accountable for what you read and remember! Part of our college prep mission is to help you develop the skills you will need in college — and the best way to do that is by asking you to read now.
- Summer Reading List 2020
- Freshmen & Parents Summer Reading Letter
- English II Honors Summer Reading Letter
- AP English III Summer Reading Letter
- AP English IV Lit Summer Reading Letter
- Senior "Selectives" Summer Reading Letter
- Ms. Mathes Blank Connotation Journal
If you have questions regarding summer reading, please ask your English teacher or Mr. Lum.