Jesuit High School invites students to join a math community where they can collaborate and develop their mathematics, problem-solving, and communication skills together. Our Math Community classes are not intended to replace a student’s current math curriculum; rather, the program aims to:
- Enhance a student’s performance in their regular math class
- Provide opportunities to explore interesting topics beyond what is usually covered in a school’s curriculum
- Assist students seeking to progress to a higher level of mathematics
- Support students interested in preparing for mathematics and science competitions
- Create a setting for advanced math students to apply math skills in the area of physics
Math classes are virtual and conducted in real time. Students participate in discussion-based lectures and small group breakout sessions. Students are asked to participate with their video camera on during the class period.
Questions? Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summer math courses (administered through Jesuit's Summer Session)