Studying history broadens our view of society, past and present. Students at Jesuit develop an understanding of the historical events that affect our lives; a deeper appreciation of peoples and their cultures; a problem-solving approach that reflects critical analysis and historical perspective; and an awareness of values.
To explore History courses at JHS, click HERE.
Our History Department could not resist referencing the U.S. Supreme Court in their group photo.
- World History
- U.S. History or AP U.S. History
- U.S. Government, Economics & Post-Cold War
- AP U.S. Government & Politics
- AP Comparative Government & Politics
- AP Macroeconomics
- Student Govt (elected)
- Psychology (AP) (11th/12th grade only)
- International Studies (11th/12th grade only)