As a college preparatory school, Jesuit provides comprehensive college advising services including personalized guidance for college search & selection, support with admissions & financial aid processes, and decision discernment. All college advising practices are guided and inspired by Jesuit High School’s mission and the Profile of the Jesuit Graduate. Continued practice of cura personalis furthers a commitment to helping students identify and apply to colleges that are a good social, academic, financial, and spiritual match.
We strive to ensure students and parents are informed and empowered. Additionally, we maintain close communications & relationships with college admission offices across the country and host numerous on-campus visitations by college admission representatives throughout the school year.
Naviance Student is a customizable planning portal that helps students and families stay informed and organized throughout the college exploration and application processes, and links counselors with families to improve post-secondary planning. Students complete required college advising surveys and sign up for college visits in Naviance Student.
Jesuit students and parents can log on to Naviance Student to:
- Explore Colleges
- Complete College Advising Surveys
- Build a Résumé
- Sign up for College Visits at Jesuit
- Manage College Applications
- Find Scholarships
Sophomores receive a registration code in their Jesuit email in spring. If you don't remember your registration code, please e-mail Mr. Johnson (with "Naviance Student registration code" in the subject line) and a code will be re-sent to you.
- College Admissions Statistics
- School Profile
- Transcript Request Form
- Mid-Year Transcript Request Form (for Non-Common App Colleges)
- Teacher Recommendation Request Form
- Student Information Form for Teacher Recommendation
- Financial Aid Night 2018-19
- Understanding and Accessing Your PSAT 8-9 Score
- College Planning Night for Sophomores 2017-18
- College Planning Night for Sophomores 2017-18 (En Español)
- College Planning Meeting for Juniors – September 2018
- College Planning Night for Juniors 2017-18
- College Planning Night for Juniors 2017-18 (En Español)
- College Night for Senior Parents 2018-19
- Parents in Partnership Presentation – October 2017