Students: Class of 2019
- 100% graduated on time; 99% continued on to college.
- 7 National Merit Finalists and 12 National Merit Commended Scholars
- The Class of 2019 volunteered 33,517 hours to local and international organizations (an average of 108 hours per student). Of those, 12,768 hours were not required.
SAT Average Results (Class of 2018)
- Jesuit: 1267
- Oregon: 1117
- National: 1068
ACT Average Scores (Class of 2018)
- Jesuit: Composite 26.3
- Oregon: Composite 21.3
- National: Composite 20.8
Advanced Placement Exams - Spring 2018 (AP)
- 533 AP Exams given at Jesuit to 331 students in 15 different subject areas
- 89% of Jesuit student scored 3 or better (college credit-worthy)
- 65% of Jesuit student scored 4 or 5 (5 is the highest possible)
- 100 faculty members
- Advanced Degrees (Masters and higher): 86%
- Doctorates: 9%
- The average number of years of teaching experience for faculty is 17.
General School Information
- Enrollment: 1,276
- Average class size is 24
- The student-teacher ratio is 17:1
- Freshman must take seven classes. Sophomores, juniors and seniors may take a Prep Period.
- Catholic students 69%
- Financial Aid: more than $3.3 million given to 27% of the student body for the 2019-20 school year.
- Average Financial Aid Grant: $9,700