Students: Class of 2018
- 100% graduated on time; 99% continued on to college.
- 12 were National Merit Finalists
SAT Average Results (Class of 2017)
- Jesuit: 1270
- Oregon: 1108
- National: 1070
ACT Average Scores (Class of 2017)
- Jesuit: Composite 27.1
- Oregon: Composite 21.8
- National: Composite 21.0
Advanced Placement Exams - Spring 2018 (AP)
- 533 AP Exams given at Jesuit to 331 students in 15 different subject areas
- 89% of Jesuit student scored 3 or better (college credit-worthy)
- 65% of Jesuit student scored 4 or 5 (5 is the highest possible)
- The Class of 2018 volunteered 41,575 hours to local and international organizations (an average of 136 hours per student). Of those, 21,815 hours were not required.
- 95 faculty members
- Advanced Degrees (Masters and higher): 85%
- Doctorates: 9%
- The average number of years of teaching experience for faculty is 17.
General School Information
- Enrollment: 1,272
- Average class size is 23
- The student-teacher ratio is 17:1
- Freshman must take seven classes. Sophomores, juniors and seniors may take a Prep Period.
- Catholic students 71%
- Financial Aid: more than $3.2 million given to 26% of the student body for the 2018-19 school year
- Average Financial Aid Grant: $9,275