Grad Night Party for Class 2016
Sunday, June 5, 2016 - beginning at 8:30 pm (until 4:30 am on Monday, June 6, 2016)
The SUBSTANCE FREE ALL NIGHT GRADUATION PARTY is open to ALL JHS seniors in the Class of 2016. The party will begin at Jesuit at 8:30 pm on the evening of Sunday, June 5. Students will be transported by bus to an undisclosed off-campus venue and return to campus on Monday, June 6, by 4:30 am. We ask that parents provide transportation to and from campus for the safety of the students. No student will be allowed to leave their vehicle at Jesuit High School overnight.
The party fee of $100 will cover all costs for a safe and fun evening. Any family who needs financial assistance can confidentially contact Elaine Forde, Jesuit's Dean of Students and Activities, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-291-5480. Please do not let financial concerns hold your student back from attending the party; our goal is to have 100% class participation.
Please read carefully the Grad Night Party Guidelines with your student. Both parents and students are required to sign the electronic form to guarantee it has been read and discussed.
We ask that the fee be paid and forms be filled out as soon as possible with a deadline of APRIL 1, 2016 (links to all forms are below). We will be contacting each family we haven't heard from to ensure all students have an opportunity to participate. If you have any questions about registration, please contact Elisa Hornecker at 503-291-5211 or email@example.com.
Here is a listing of important graduation activities for your senior:
- Monday, February 1st - 7:00 pm Senior Parent Graduation Information Meeting (Moyer Theatre)
- Wednesday, March 9th - 9:30 am Senior Class Meeting
- Thursday, May 26th - 8:35 am Senior Awards Assembly
- Friday, May 27th - 11:00 am Senior Liturgy and Lunch
- Friday, June 3rd - 10:00 am Senior Graduation Practice (Required)
- Saturday, June 4th - 5:30 pm Jesuit Baccalaureate Mass
- Sunday, June 5th - 11:00 am Jesuit Commencement
- Sunday, June 5th - 8:30 pm Senior Grad Night Party
If you have any questions regarding the Jesuit Graduation Party, please contact Sandy Little at 503-807-6500 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For Graduation-related questions, contact Elaine Forde at 503-291-5480 or email@example.com
LINKS AND RESOURCES