Mother-Son Mass and Brunch
Please join us for Jesuit High School's annual Mother-Son Mass and Brunch on Sunday, November 24. We hope every son will invite his mother or special guest to share in the joy and spirituality of this time-honored event.
- Sunday, November 24, 2013
- The Hilton Hotel (Grand Ballroom) - 921 SW Sixth Ave., Portland, OR 97204
- 8:00 am - Registration and Photos
- 9:00 am - Mass (Fr. Paul Grubb, S.J. presiding)
- Brunch and Program immediately following Mass
Seating is on a first come, first served basis. Groups registering together will be seated together. 10 people per table. All others will be seated with class members. The senior section is front and center, working back by class year.
The cost is $25 per person. Please contact the Treasurer's Office at 503-291-5469 if you are in need of financial assistance.
Attire: This is a "dress up day" for students. We suggest a light snack before arriving as brunch is served after Mass.
Photos: Don't miss out on this great photo opportunity (photo pricing below)! Photo proceeds go to JHS Yearbook. Cash is appreciated.
- $5 - digital only copy emailed to your student's Jmail account.
- $7 - 5x7 matte print plus digital copy emailed to your student's Jmail account.
- $10 - Two 5x7 matte print plus digital copy emailed to your student's Jmail account.
- $13 - Three 5x7 matte print plus digital copy emailed to your student's Jmail account.
Parking: Free on the street until 1:00 pm (our event is over by 12:00 pm). Hilton Valet is $8/hour ($32 maximum). Hilton Garage on Taylor between 6th and Broadway is $5 (maximum). PMC Parking at 1000 SW Broadway is $5 (maximum). Metropolitan Garage at 515 SW Salmon is $3.95 all day on weekends.
In order to confirm accommodations with the caterer, all reservations must be received by Monday, November 18. If you have questions, please contact Nancy Martin at email@example.com or 503-291-5403.
Online registration is now closed.