Counseling & Advising
Jesuit High School’s Counseling Department supports students in three interrelated areas: academic; personal/social; and college admissions preparation and support, in alignment with the school’s mission and Profile of the Jesuit Graduate. While we work extensively with parents, teachers, administrators and other support staff, our primary role is to develop a trusting relationship with our students to provide support, guidance and assistance, and ultimately, to advocate on our student’s behalf.
Students are assigned a guidance counselor based upon the student’s last name; the assigned guidance counselor provides ongoing support throughout the four-year high school journey.
Counseling Department Staff
- Jason Barry (last names A-F)
- Jason Lowery (last names G-Mc)
- Michelle Strear (last names Me-S)
- Ken Potter (last names T-Z), Director of Guidance Counseling
- Peter Johnson, Director of College Advising
- Mollie Falkner
Diversity & Inclusion
- Melissa Lowery, Diversity Director
- Al Kato