Dates & Deadlines
Current 8th Grade Applicants (JHS Class of 2017)
- October 28, 2012 - Open House (1:00-4:00 pm) - All interested families with students in all grade levels are invited.
- October 30, 2012 to January 18, 2013
- Application Materials - Apply online, mail or bring the application with a $50.00 non-refundable fee to the Admissions Office no later than January 18, 2013.
- November 5, 2012 through February 1, 2013
- Shadow Visits to Classrooms – Log into our applicant site to schedule your shadow visit or call 503-291-5423. This feature of our online admissions site will open October 25, 2012.
- November 30 (4:00 pm - 7:45 pm) or December 1, 2012 (9:00 am - 12:15 pm)
- Placement Test– All applicants to 9th grade must take the Placement Test. Log into our applicant site to sign up for the Placement Test beginning October 25, 2012. There is a $20.00 exam fee that can be paid.
- Important Note: In the event that inclement weather forces the Placement Test to be canceled, please check the front page of this website under "news" for information and cancellation notice. The same information/cancellation notice can also be found by logging into your online admissions account (review information under "Admissions Office Updates") or by calling 503-291-5423.
- Record Release and Teacher Recommendation Forms – Student must deliver these forms to his/her current counseling office or school office for distribution to teachers. Completed recommendation forms and report cards must be returned no later than February 8, 2013. If you are applying online these forms are available to download.
- January 18, 2013
- Admission Application Deadline and Financial Aid Application Deadline – Convenient tuition payment plans, loans, and special tuition assistance grants make a Jesuit education financially possible for most families. Applications for tuition assistance can be found on our Financial Aid webpage. The criterion for tuition assistance is based on financial need.
- February 2 or February 9
- February 1, 2013
- Transfer student applications are available.
- March 15, 2013 - Notification Letters – All notification letters will be mailed to applicants on March 15, 2013. On or before April 5, 2013, a non-refundable enrollment fee of $1,000.00 is due and will be credited toward next year’s tuition.
- April 15, 2013 - Curriculum Evening (7:00 pm)
- April 17 and April 25, 2013 - Math Challenge (3:00-4:00 pm)
- April 18 and April 24, 2013 - World Language Challenge (3:00-4:00 pm)
- May 9, 2013 - New Student/Parent Evening at Jesuit High School (5:00-7:00 pm)
- July 12, 2013 - Payment in full of tuition is due. For more information about tuition payment options, click here.