Dates & Deadlines
Current 8th Grade Applicants (JHS Class of 2019)
Admissions Checklist - Use this checklist to make sure you complete all the admissions steps.
- October 5, 2014 - Open House (1:00-4:00 pm) - All interested families with students in all grade levels are invited.
- October 7, 2014 - January 16, 2015
- Application Materials - Apply online, mail or bring the application with a $50.00 non-refundable fee to the Admissions Office no later than January 16, 2015.
- October 20, 2014 through January 30, 2015
- Shadow Visits to Classrooms – Log into our applicant site to schedule your shadow visit. This feature of our online admissions site will open October 7, 2014 (mid-morning). Please note: JHS hosts student liturgies on the following dates: 10/24, 10/31, 11/21, 11/26 (Wed), 12/5, 12/8 (Mon), 1/9, and 1/30.
- December 5 (4:15 pm - 7:45 pm - doors open at 3:45 pm) or December 6, 2014 (9:00 am - 12:45 pm - doors open at 8:00 am)
- Placement Test– All applicants to 9th grade must take the Placement Test. Log into our applicant site to sign up for the Placement Test beginning October 7, 2014. There is a $25.00 exam fee that can be paid.
- Important Note: In the event that inclement weather forces the Placement Test to be canceled, please check the front page of this website under "news" for information and cancellation notice. The same information/cancellation notice can also be found by logging into your online admissions account (review information under "Admissions Office Updates") or by calling 503-291-5423.
- Record Release and Teacher Recommendation Forms – Student must deliver these forms to his/her current counseling office or school office for distribution to teachers. Completed recommendation forms and report cards must be returned no later than Tuesday, February 3, 2015. These forms are available to download by clicking here.
- January 16, 2015
- Admission Application Deadline and Financial Aid Application Deadline – Convenient tuition payment plans, loans, and special tuition assistance grants make a Jesuit education financially possible for most families. Applications for tuition assistance can be found on our Financial Aid webpage. The criterion for tuition assistance is based on financial need.
- January 31 or February 7
- Family Interviews – All applicants must attend a Family Interview.
- February 2, 2015
- Transfer student applications are available.
- March 13, 2015 - Notification Letters – All notification letters will be mailed to ninth grade applicants on March 13, 2015. On or before Wednesday, April 1, 2015, a non-refundable enrollment fee of $1,000.00 is due and will be credited toward next year’s tuition.
- April 13, 2015 - Curriculum Evening (7:00 pm)
- April 22 and April 30, 2014 - Math Challenge (3:00-4:00 pm)
- April 23 and April 29, 2014 - World Language Challenge (3:00-4:00 pm)
- May 7, 2015 - New Student/Parent Evening at Jesuit High School (5:00-7:00 pm)
- July 17, 2015 - Payment in full of tuition is due. For more information about tuition payment options, click here.