As a college preparatory school, Jesuit provides comprehensive college advising services including personalized guidance for college search & selection, support with admissions & financial aid processes, and decision discernment. All college advising practices are guided and inspired by Jesuit High School’s mission and the Profile of the Jesuit Graduate. Continued practice of cura personalis furthers a commitment to helping students identify and apply to colleges that are a good social, academic, financial, and spiritual match.
We strive to ensure students and parents are informed and empowered. Additionally, we maintain close communications & relationships with college admission offices across the country and host numerous on-campus visitations by college admission representatives throughout the school year.
Family Connection is a customizable planning portal that helps students & families stay informed & organized throughout the college exploration & application processes, and links counselors with families to improve post-secondary planning. Students complete required college advising surveys and sign up for college visits in Family Connection.
Jesuit students and parents can log on to Naviance Family Connection to:
- Explore Careers
- Search for Colleges
- Complete College Advising Surveys
- Sign up for College Visits at Jesuit
- Manage College Applications
- Find Scholarships
Sophomores receive a registration code in their Jesuit email in spring. If you don't remember your registration code, please e-mail Mr. Johnson (with "Family Connection registration code" in the subject line) and a code will be re-sent to you.
- College Admissions Statistics PDF
- School Profile
- Transcript Request Form
- Mid-Year Transcript Request Form (for Non-Common App Schools)
- Teacher Recommendation Request Form
- Student Information Form for Teacher Letter of Recommendation
- Parents in Partnership Presentation – October 2017
- Class of ’19 College Planning Meeting – September 2017
- Junior Parent Evening - September 2017
- Senior Parent Evening - September 2017
- Financial Aid Night 2017-18
- College Planning Night for Juniors 2016-17
- College Planning Night for Sophomores 2016-17
- Understanding and Accessing Your PSAT 8-9 Scores